CompArt Sp. z o.o. was established in 1986 as one of the first IT companies on the Polish market. In 1989, CompArt became the official distributor of Seiko Instruments. In 1993, the CompArt Group was founded, where four companies were distinguished: CompArt Automation, Compart International, Compart Market and Compart Medical.
CompArt International offers products from many global manufacturers including Brother, Dymo, Godex, Sanei, Seacomp, Seiko Instruments, Seiko Precision and Star Micronics. CompArt is also a well-known manufacturer of thermal printers, including car and portable printers.
The CompArt International company provides its clients with professional sales service, consultancy and technical assistance as well as fast order processing. CompArt International offers its clients uncompromising service quality in accordance with the implemented quality management system. The company serves almost 5.5 thousand customers from all over Poland and from countries such as Great Britain, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Argentina. In the Technical and Commercial Office located in Warsaw at ul. Hetmańska 35 employs specialists with the highest qualifications. There is also a modern company magazine.
Our clients include:
1. Manufacturers of electronic equipment, including manufacturers of medical devices, telecommunications, manufacturers of scales and electronic cash registers, taximeters, ticket machines, parking machines, information and multimedia kiosks;
2. Manufacturers of electronic mobile devices, including manufacturers of portable printers, terminals and computers;
3. Hardware integrators for offices, shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations and gastronomy;
4. Manufacturers of application software supplying the products we offer together with our own software solutions;
5. Recipients of office equipment (time recorders, label printers);
6. Recipients of paper and thermo-sensitive labels.
CompArt follows EU GDPR guidelines so our clients can me certain their data is safe.