The new recorder is based on very durable models: QR-350 and QR-375. It combines the record of worked hours with the possibility of calculating worked hours. In enterprises with up to 100 people, you can use barcode cards that allow you to calculate working hours and set schedules tailored to the specifics of your company’s business days. In the case of companies over 100 people, cards without a code are used.
A wide range of functions, options for setting schedules or programs, options such as printing a special sign for an unusual situation (eg employee delay) or break options, rounding of time and setting the maximum number of hours worked are only part of the new QR series recorder.
- Black printout
- Large LCD display
- Clear, easy to recognize printout
- Can be mounted on a table or wall
- Printing of the list of settings and programs
- Program security – key and 4-digit password
- Automatic correction for summer / winter time
- Memory capacity: a maximum of 100 cards with a code
- Three settlement periods can be set: monthly, weekly and two-week.
- Possibility to set the common schedule and additional for specific days of the week
- Optional: spare Ni-Cd battery for preservation time settings and allow printing during power failure
- A special “!” Tag to indicate an unusual situation – employee’s delay or early departure from working
- Selection of 2 printing formats and hour display (12/24) and print minutes (1/60 or 1/100), 4 print columns
- Automatic card insertion and ejection, distinguishing the reverse and the obverse of the encoded card and change the print column
|Work time recorder||QR-395|
|Clock||Digital (date and time)|
|Accuracy of the clock||±15 sec. months|
|Print method||Dot-matrix, black one-color printing|
|Power||220-240V / 50Hz, 60Hz|
|Dimensions (w) x (h) x (d)||160 x 205 x 128 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 1,5 kg|
- QR-395 – work time recorder