This resin-enhanced wax grade offers superior density even at the highest speeds. Its unique composition renders your printouts the kind of durability that is usually only achievable with wax-resin ribbons. Due to its perfect heat conducting characteristics, little energy is required. The low heat level required and its print head protecting back coating will extend the life time of your printer’s print head significantly.
There are 3 versions of wax belts available:
- Thermal transfer ribbons Standard – general purpose waxes
- Thermal transfer ribbons Standard S – waxy dyeing tapes enriched with an admixture of resin -high quality of print and excellent abrasion resistance compared to other wax belts.
- Thermal transfer ribbons POWER WAX GP – ecological waxes high quality dyeing tape – provides excellent print density on various types of paper and cardboard labels, also those made of materials with lower parameters. The technology without the use of organic solvents makes these tapes environment-friendly, limiting CO2 emissions in the production process.
APPLICATIONS OF WAX TAPES:
- General purpose labels
- Labels for fast-moving products
- Information labels
- Labels for retail
- Logistic labels
- Shipping labels, address labels
- Cardboard tags
Wax and resin tapes
Wax-resin tapes are designed for printing on paper and cardboard substrates, because they provide excellent print quality – the print is resistant to abrasion and essetic. These ribbons can be used to print foil labels when permanent printing is not required. Designed for printing on flat head printers. An additional protective coating protects the printer head against premature wear.
- Premium thermal transfer ribbons – universal wax-resin dyeing tape for printing on a variety of materials – sharp print ensures perfect legibility of bar codes (at low and high printing speeds). Designed for printing on flat head printers. An additional protective coating protects the printer head against premature wear. The tape complies with the UL standards.
- Premium E Thermal Transfer Tapes – a waxy-resin ink ribbon for edge printers for printing on a variety of materials. Excellent print quality and good ab
- Etykiety informacyjne
- rasion and chemical resistance. An additional protective coating protects the printer head against premature wear.
- Thermo-transfer tapes ECO WR – wax-resin ribbon coloring, high-quality printing and excellent resistance to abrasion. A special coating protects the printer head from contamination. It is designed for printing on flat head printers.
APPLICATIONS OF WAX AND LIVER TAPES
- Labels for retail
- Information labels
- Shipping and address labels
- Cardboard and plastic tags
Thermal transfer resin ribbons for printing foil labels, plastic tags (Polyethylene (PE), Polyester (PET), Polypropylene (PP), Polyamide, Vinyl (PVC)) are very resistant to abrasion at high temperature, as well as the action of chemical agents, e.g. solvents and detergents. Designed for printing on flatbed and edge printers. An additional protective coating protects the printer head against premature wear.
- Thermo-transfer tapes Resin SP – excellent print quality, resistant to abrasion, high temperatures and the action of chemical reagents. The tape meets the requirements of UL and CSA standards for different materials.
- Thermo-transfer tapes Resin CR – specialized tapes for extreme applications, provide excellent print quality, are extremely resistant to abrasion, chemicals and solvents.
- Thermo-transfer tapes Resin CX – tapes with high sensitivity, excellent print quality on pre-printed labels, resistant to abrasion, smudging and various chemicals. The tape meets the requirements of UL standards.
APPLICATIONS OF LAND TAPES
- Chemical labels
- Medical and pharmaceutical labels
- Labels for applications in the external environment
- Labels for applications in the automotive, electromechanical and metallurgical industries
- Warehouse labels
- Labels and logos
- Hangovers and gardening arrows
Tapes for textiles
A popular type of tapes are textile tapes used to print labels and woven labels. Resin tapes are used for this purpose. The imprint made with texas is resistant to cleaning, washing and ironing. The print can be made on various materials, eg taffeta, satin, silk or nylon.
The tape comes in many colors including black, white, gray, gold, orange, red, pink, blue, navy blue, green and other colors.