The TSP800 is a wide-format, two colour ultra high speed, easy load thermal printer. It is ideal for POS, credit card, restaurant, kiosk, and label/ticket applications.
- Versatile 150mm / sec. Barcode, Label, Receipt & Ticket Printer with Autocutter
- Unique 104mm / 4” print width – on paper stock up to 150g/m2. 82.5 and 80mm paper rolls can also be accommodated using the optional paper guides
- Internal or External Paper Feed Paths (external for large capacity or security applications)
- Two Colour Printer (Red or Blue and Black) “Drop-In and Print” Paper Loading
- ESC/POS™ compatible in standard and “Super Large” mode
- Automatic scalable raster driver for immediate A4 reduction to virtual A6. Ideal for desktop replacement printer, internet cafe and kiosk use.
Star’s TSP800II is a unique, multifunctional thermal printer series capable of printing Tickets, Labels and Receipts on wide format 112mm wide paper.
The TSP847II AirPrint can automatically print A4 output on 112mm wide paper offering up to 90% lower running costs than a typical A4 laser printer with no consumables other than thermal paper making it the ideal desktop replacement printer for point of sale receipting, hotel invoicing, end-of-day reporting and delivery invoicing.
Main Features: 180mm/sec Print Speed, A4 printing on 112mm paper, Drop-In & Print easy paper loading, full or partial cut autocutter, black mark sensor for fixed length labels and tickets, capable of printing on media up to 150gsm.
|Print method||Direct thermal|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots / mm|
|Print speed||150 mm/s|
|Paper width||112 mm standard, 80mm, 82.5mm option|
|Outer diameter roll||100 mm max|
|Paper thickness||63 to 150 um|
|Interface||RS232, (Centronics) USB, Ethernet option|
|Emulation||Star Line&Page, Mode, ECS/ POS, DP8340 Mode|
|Drivers||Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, OPOS, JavaPOS|
|Barcodes||All basic and PDF417|
|MCBF||37 milion lines|
|Head life||100 km|
|Auto-cutter||1 milion cuts|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||180 mm x 213 mm x 148 mm|
|Weight||Ok. 1.7 kg|
|Housing color||Beige or graphite|
|Operating conditions||5 0C – 45 0C|
|Storage conditions||-20 0C – 60 0C|
|Power supply||80mm, 82.5mm paper attachment USB, Ethernet, 9 pin RS232 aperture Aperture of the power switch Elements for vertical assembly|
- TSP847II – thermal receipt printer; without interface
- TSP847IIC – thermal receipt printer; interface RS232
- TSP847IID – thermal receipt printer; interface RS232
- TSP847IIU – thermal receipt printer; interface USB
- TSP847IIBI – thermal receipt printer; interface Bluetooth