TSP1000 is a series of reliable thermal printers designed for printing text and graphics on a continuous tape of thermo-sensitive paper with a width of 45 mm to 82.5 mm.
Easy paper loading, very fast 180 mm/s printing, automatic cutter predestines the TSP1000 series for use in high-tech document printing systems.
Printers have a special holder with a sensor in which up to 30 printed tickets can be stored.
The printer prints all popular bar codes, and uses special paper to print in two colors.
The TSP1000 printer is compatible with the STAR and ECS/POS standards; communicates with a computer via a USB, RS232 or parallel (Centronics) interface, optionally Ethernet and WiFi.
Printers are used in POS systems, pharmacies, banks, restaurants and hotels, and wherever quality and speed of printing are essential. They are particularly applicable in lottery ticket printing systems, cinema and theater tickets as well as airline boarding passes.
We provide SDK for STAR printers, which greatly simplifies the integration of printers. STAR has developed a set of SDK tools for developers for Android, Blackberry and iOS.
Applications: receipt printers, order printers, vouchers, ticket printers
- High-speed output – up to 180mm/sec.
- “Drop-In & Print ”, easy-load
- Large paper roll capacity (up to 180mm diameter)
- Ticket Stacker fitted as standard (up to 30 tickets) with fitted sensor
- Guillotine cutter
- Multiple paper width (45 – 82.5mm adjustable)
- Two colour output available – Red / Black or Blue / Black (special paper required)
- Variable position high quality black mark sensor
- Three colour versions – Cherry red & Star white, charcoal grey or Star white
- TSP1045 Lottery version available with 82.5mm paper width default
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots / mm|
|Print speed||Max. 180 mm/s|
|Paper width||45mm do 82.5mm (80 mm standard)|
|Outer diameter roll||180 mm max.|
||65 – 150 um|
|Ticket Container||Up to 30 pcs. max. with quantity sensor|
|Ticket lenght||50 – 300 mm|
|Interface||USB, RS232, (Centronix) Option: Ethernet, WiFi|
|Emulation||Star Line Page Mode, ECS/ POS|
|Drivers||Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, OPOS, JavaPOS|
|Kody paskowe||All basic|
|MCBF||60 milionów linii|
|Head life||100 km|
||1 milion ucięć|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||161 mm x 306.5 mm x 249 mm|
|Weight||Approx 3.0 kg|
|Housing color||Beige or graphite|
||5 0C – 45 0C|
||-20 0C – 60 0C|
- TSP1043-24 – thermal receipt printer; without interface
|Datasheet Tsp1000||File download|
- Thermal printer + drawer
- Width 57 mm
- Speed 100 mm/s
- Interface Bluetooth (Windows, Android, Apple iOS, Linux)
- A4 thermal printer
- Compact design
- Interface to choose: USB, Bluetooth or WiFi
- Emulation: Zebra CPCP & ZPL, EPL, ESC/POS, PostScript, Extech, IPL