TSP-L10 – ticket printer, lottery tickets, secure transactions
Star Micronics presents a thermal printer for printing tickets, lotteries and secure transactions. The TSP-L10 combines high reliability (60 million MCBF lines) with a print speed of up to 300 mm/s (100 tickets printed in 120 seconds). The TSP-L10 printer features easy paper loading and support for a large roll with a diameter of 200mm. The printer has a holder that holds up to 100 printed receipts, receipts or tickets.
The TSP-L10 printer is equipped with a dual interface (USB and Ethernet), a USB Host port, an internal real-time ticket verification scanner or a full or partial diary to decode all types of bar codes. It is perfect printer for securely printing tickets and lottery coupons. The printer is also distinguished by its low energy consumption and paper saving function (the possibility of reducing the upper margin).
The TSP-L10 printer was created especially for system integrators and OEM manufacturers. It is features high flexibility for integration with other devices (eg RFID reader connected via the USB Host port). Thanks to Linux IO drivers and QT libraries, the printer offers the highest flexibility of application development. In the case of printing high-quality graphics (203dpi), the TSP-L10 has a scale of up to 16 levels of gray, as well as 6 levels of monochrome printing density and 8-level gray scale. Fast printing does not affect the quality of the graphics. High reliability of the printer, including checking the head points, preventing cutter damage, easy access to the cutter and reporting the status of the printer, distinguishes the printer among other such devices.
We provide SDK for STAR printers, which greatly simplifies the integration of printers. STAR has developed a set of SDK tools for developers for Android, Blackberry and iOS.
- Fast print speeds up to 300mm/second, 100 tickets / 120 seconds
- High quality output – 203 dpi, grey scale output up to 16 levels of grey and print density monochrome 6 levels and greyscale 8 levels.
- Compact design with Easy Load 200mm diameter paper roll and ticket stacker for up to 100 printed receipt / tickets
- High reliability including Head Dot Check, Cutter Damage Prevention, Easy Cutter Access and Status Back Command Set
- Secure printing transaction components including reverse mech “VOID” print (factory option), Power / Paper feed switch
- Full internal ticket scanner with host terminal barcode decoding all types of barcode
- Star Graphic Mode emulation controlled by custom Star API (Application Programmer Interface)
- Dual interface, USB and Ethernet and USB Host Port
- Supporting Linux Support OS, SDK supported, Linux Star IO and QT library
|Print speed||300mm/s 100 tickets/120s|
|Interface||USB oraz Ethernet, USB host|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||165 x 343 x 276mm|
|Lifespan||Head 60 mln. lines or 100km, Cutter: 2 milion cuts|
- TSP10U – thermal receipt printer; without scaner
- TSP-L11U – thermal receipt printer; with scaner
|Presentation ENG||File download|