The SP700 is a series of reliable dot matrix printers, designed for printing text and graphics on a continuous 58mm, 69.5mm or 76mm paper. Printers allow you to print the original and up to two copies of a document.
Easy paper loading, very fast (up to 8.9 lines / sec), two-way printing and an optional automatic cutter, predestines SP700 series printers for use in high-tech document printing systems. Printers can be equipped with elements for wall mounting and alarm buzzer (optional).
Receipt printers from the SP700 series are equipped with user-accessible 16 Mbit Flash memory. The software tools available with the printer allow you to easily design and send text and graphics to printers as permanent print elements like logo. Printers are compatible with the STAR and ECS/POS standard and communicate with the computer via a removable serial interface (RS232C), parallel (Centronics) or USB (optionally Ethernet / WiFi).
SP700 features high speed 9-pin printing mechanism with high reliability as well as easy paper loading (drop in type).
- High speed, 9-pin high quality printer capable of producing 13 x 20 line receipts per minute (4.7 – 8.9 lps)
- “Drop-In & Print”, easy paper loading. Literally drop a roll of paper into the printer, close the lid and the paper is loaded!
- New splash resistant design with easy-clean curves for robust kitchen / bar use
- Two colour output for emphasis purposes
- Internal power supply with universal cable included at purchase
- Value-Added Software for Retailers, OEMs, System Builders and Software Developers with Marketing and Graphics Tools including the new
- Graphics Management Tool with a name and list facility for easy identification and use for up to 255 images. This tool will also facilitate multiple printer configurations by enabling the PC to upload each complete graphics list quickly and simply The Logo Store Driver Tool can download multiple images (mono or colour in a variety of formats) by simply printing a document containing all the images The Virtual Serial Port Emulator will allow Ethernet or USB interface use whilst still retaining legacy software
New Star “Intuitive” Compatibility for Microsoft applications including JavaPOS™, OPOS™ with Vista WHQL certification
- Receipt Printer for POS systems that require reliability and speed
Splash resistant cover. Buzzer alarm and wall mount option.
||9 dot-matrix printer|
|Characters in line||42 / 35|
|Matrix||7 dots x 9 dots, 5 dots x 9 dots|
|Print speed||4.7 lines/s do 8.9 lines/s|
|Print width||58mm, 69.5 or 76mm|
|Max. diameter roll||85 mm|
|Number of copys||orginal + 2 copys|
|Interface||Optional: RS 232, parallel 8 bit, USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Webprint|
|Emulation||Star, ECS/ POS|
|Drivers||Windows, Linux, OPOS, JavaPOS|
|Paper sensor||End of paper (EOF), and NPE sensor (Option),|
|MCBF||22 milion lines|
|Cutter MCBF||300.000 cuts|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||160 mm x 245 mm x 152 mm|
|Weight||Approx 3.0 kg|
|Housing color||Beinge or graphite|
||0 0C – 40 0C|
||-20 0C – 60 0C|
|Ribbon||RC-700B, RC-700B/R (black, red)|
- SP712 – dot-matrix receipt printer
- SP742 – dot-matrix receipt printer with cutter
- SP712MD – dot-matrix receipt printer; interface RS232
- SP742MD – dot-matrix receipt printer with cutter; interface RS232
- SP712MC – dot-matrix receipt printer; interface Centronics
- SP742MC -dot-matrix receipt printer with cutter; interface Centronics
- SP742ME3 LAN – dot-matrix receipt printer with cutter; interface Ethernet
- SP742WEB – dot-matrix receipt printer with cutter interface WebPrint
- SP742MBI – dot-matrix receipt printer with cutter; interface Bluetooth
|Datasheets Star Micronics ENG||File download|