- Rugged IP54 housing
- Kompaktowa i łatwa w montażu obudowa
- Horizontal or vertical version
- Communication with the user thanks to LED indicators and sound signal
- Trigger: external and serial
- Additional signals OK and NG for precise read control
- Useful test mode for quick installation
- Exceptional 3-mile code reading capability at depths greater than 7.62 cm
- Reading 100% of UPC / EAN symbols from a distance of max. 86 cm
- High scanning speed up to 500 scans per second
- Unmatched reading of poorly contrasted, dirty and badly printed or damaged codes
- FM488: optional reading of GS1 DataBar, PDF, MicroPDF and Composite codes
The FM480 scanner, using the innovative FuzzyScan 3.0 technology, features a durable, ultra-compact design, amazing scanning performance and reliability in general and industrial applications.
Durable casing and durable construction
Thanks to the compact, robust design with ribbing and protection class IP54, FM480 is ideal not only for embedded scanning solutions, such as kiosks and lottery terminals, but also great for industrial applications, such as scanning of products on tape or verification of tubes.
The choice of the horizontal model (scan from the front) or vertical (scan from the side) and the execution of M3 mounting holes at the industrial level make the F480 easy to mount anywhere and integrate with any device.
A rich user interface and a useful test mode
Equipped with 3 visible LED indicators and a sound signal, the FM480 scanner provides an intuitive indication of readout status to users. A useful test mode allows you to easily determine the optimal reading position.
Exceptional reading performance
The FM480 scanner is characterized by an unmatched barcode reading with low contrast, dirty and poorly printed or damaged.
|Optical system||High performance Linear Imaging|
|Print Contrast||Min. 20%|
|Light source||630nm LED red|
|Battery||3.7V, 2600mAH Li-ion battery|
|Interface||RS232, USB HID, USB COM|
|Barecodes||Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 32, Code 39 Trioptic
Code 128, GS1-128, Codabar, Code 11, Code 93
Standard & Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved & Matrix 2 of 5
German Postal Code, China Postal Code, IATA
UPC/EAN/JAN, UPC/EAN/JAN with Addendum
Telepen, MSI/Plessey & UK/Plessey
GS1 DataBar, Linear, Linear-stacked
PDF417, Micro PDF417, Codablock F, Composite
|Operating Temperature||-10˚C – 50˚C|
|Storage Temperature||-40˚C – 70˚C|
|Humidity||5% – 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension (L x W x D)||47.6 mm x 40.6 mm x 23.1 mm|
|Options||USB Power Steal Cable, 5VDC Power Suply Unit|
- FM480 – Barecode scanner 1D Cino FM480
|Datasheet FM480 ENG||File download|